Protection And Rehabilitation of AUWSA Water Sources
- The Authority commissioned Sokoine University of Agriculture Faculty of Forestry and Nature Conservation to undertake a consultancy services to prepare an environmental conservation and protection program.
- The objective of the program is to carry out an environmental management along water sources and surrounding environment involving the local communities residing in the neighborhood.
- The program is under preparation and later on to be implemented.
Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIA)
- The Authority engaged a consultant (Norplan) to carry out and environmental impact assessment report on water supply and sanitation projects in Arusha Municipality.
- The consultant has already collected all necessary data in cooperation with all important stakeholders. After the exercise of data analysis and compilation the report will be submitted to AUWSA.