Find Out How You can post your Complaints, Opinions and Comments
- Visit our customer care desk for all your complaints near the Pay point.
- All bill related complaints will be handled within 24 hours and technical faults within 12 hours. The time may sometimes be longer depending on the nature of complaint and amount of investigations required.
READ ON RESPONSE TIME
Complaints and feedback will be taken seriously and dealt with as quickly as possible. You are requested to give us feedback, comments, complaints and opinions on our services and how to improve them. You have the right to use suggestion box and/or attend our customer care desk officer at front office.
- Check every faucet for leaks. Just a slow drip can waste 15 - 20 gallons a day.
- Make sure your faucets and standpipes are turned off immediately after use.
- Report any leaks you see in the streets as soon as possible.
- Don’t shower too long or over fill the tub when bathing.
- Remember not to leave the water running for tooth brushing, hand washing, vegetable cleaning or dish washing. Use only what is required and turn off.
- Don’t use the toilet as a trashcan to flush away tissues, papers etc. every flush uses 2-3 jerry cans of water.
- If you are washing a car, use a bucket and not a horse pipe.
- Contact your Area Managers if not satisfied with services received
Alternatively you may write to us as shown below:- or user feedback form HERE
Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
P.O. Box 13600, Arusha.
Tel. 027-254 7186 | 027- 254 8981
Fax.027 254 7163
For inquiries, complaints and emergencies please call 0800110069 (free) AUWSA Call Centre